Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Weight Update




Its been about a month since I posted the first pictures and discussion about my weight. I thought it was about time to give an update. Since the last posting about my weight, I have lost 5 lbs. I am happy that I lost some weight, and I think I look a little better. :)

Yet if I had really dedicated myself to losing weight, I could have lost more.

What I am focusing on, with weight being one piece, is my own contract with myself. We all choose what we are responsible for whether or not we actually follow through with those choices. Weight is on my self made list of responsibilities whether I pay attention to it or not. Its on my mind somewhere which means I care about it. Therefore, my personal happiness requires me to pay attention and do something about my weight, and the other things on my list.

The path the my happiness:

             choose to care about what I care about by doing something about the things I care about.:)

Hope you're well!! Thanks for visiting!

Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment